23 October 2008

There's A Wrinkle in the Water.


Good day to you and yours. Today was an average day, more or less accomplishing little to nothing. It is that time of year that the most chronic humdrum is everybody's disease. This diagnosis leaves me little expendable energy for college applications and relationships and personal endeavors, so the drawing board of my life is a bit....blank. There are indeed a few eraser smudges here and there and that dreadful spindly product that is wont to be near mistakes. I'm in the middle of something that is always very hard for me: transferring my iPod to a new computer. Hopefully this will be the last in a while because I now have my own computer to do what I will. Naturally, I have an AP Biology test tomorrow, but my evening was spent working on chord progressions and laughing with my sister. My alternative is better, it isn't likely studying would make a huge impact in any case. 

I've checked out the companion novel to A Separate Peace and also the film adaptation, so I am set for the weekend :) I'm helping my sister to broaden the scope of her recorder-talents, as it is more or less analogous to saxophone habits. It is an interesting area to charter.  

Today's picture shows Bellingham bay. I enjoy the black and white contrast with the sailboats. That was a splendid day. The days here are becoming dimmer and rainier, with the negligent onset of a late winter responsible. Oh, and in other news, Happy Mole Day! 

No comments: