20 October 2008

Too Saxy.

This is a Yamaha "YAS-875EX" Alto Saxophone, a primary item on my wishlist. Look how it glows :) My morning was spent rehearsing with jazz band, my afternoon with marching band and my evening with orchestra. This horn could greatly improve the quality of these activities and countless others. I am ready to own this sax. I currently play on a Vito affectionately named Johnny I got in 6th grade. He has been good to me. I've just finished making some Mole Day posters for the science club. Mole Day is this Thursday and to be quite honest, I'm at a loss of information about moles, other than it's a measurement. I finally finished the film Deliverance, a bit eery to be sure. However, it shan't keep me from enjoying rivers and canoeing and whatnot, as I did this weekend. I should really be off to study for my AP Biology quiz concerning Meiosis I and II versus Mitosis. A real treat if you ask me. Cheers!

No comments: