29 December 2008

I'm Having Too Much Fun...



On Flickr. God, I love it. You should really check out my Photostream to get a tasty little look :) I just bought a pro account on there, and I love all the statistical goodness! Above is something I took today, and edited just a little. It makes me think of childhood's innocent fun and the silly games we've all played. I'm learning a lot about photography since I got my new camera. Speaking of presents leads me to holidays, thus I hope everyone enjoyed their "Season of Choice" as I would like to say. My sister and I have been rockin' it on RockBand, another of our gifts. I also got Wii Music, and I can't wait to play it. Hooray for musical ability, even if it is oversimplified in a video game.

One thing that I was not thrilled about was this week's PostSecret. Oh, sure it was all sweet...go ahead Frank, you deserve a break. Sorry, but, damn it! I wanted secrets!

Thank God school is out. This has been a much needed break, and with this refreshment I'll be ready to return in 2009. I can't believe it's almost time for graduation, for college, for life! Ahhh. 

Ok, seriously, go look at my photos...and everyone else's on that fantastic site.

Have fun!

No comments: