16 December 2008

Snow Day!



Well, to be more precise, we experienced a nice coat of ice. Nonetheless, the crystallization served as a viable excuse to cancel school :) Tomorrow's day is scheduled to begin 2 hours later, but that may change... It'll be nice, though, just long enough to pop in there, have a cute little pizza party in the library/media centre and skedaddle right on out of there. Three cheers for pepperoni! Oh, yeah, hooray for MEAT! hahaha. As pictured above, Birkenstocks serve well all year long. Really, the ice on the porch is a nice touch to bare feet. A bit chilly, but enjoyable. Today I made a secret to send in to PostSecret...perhaps it'll be posted! Now that would be nifty... I also attempted various artistic projects, i.e. a nice sketch of a tree's buds, a terribly carved hunk of wood and some strategic poster hanging.

I'm at a difficult time...what do I get people for the holidays? I don't particularly celebrate Jesus' birthday, but it is nice to give...

Moral Orel is on now. Oh, how I love this show. Actually, it's just one of those things you have to watch; you can't peel your eyes from the irreverent humour of evil. Not the "Reason for the Season." LMAO. Ha, cleverly placed lame text lingo ;)

Well, I bid you ado, with a good day, too.

No comments: