29 November 2008

You Know How to Holla G-UNIT...


What up? Sometimes I get in these moods where I listen to a few of my favourite rap songs and I'm totally pumped. It's pretty lame, but 50's Get Rich or Die Tryin' CD is like, whoa! I know, it's so old and lousy and all that, but I have fun. Tomorrow is the last day before my application to Earlham is due. To be honest, I hadn't looked at the application until today and it wasn't what I had expected. I had created a menacing image of grueling questions with impossible answers, but the Common App is pretty simple...I'll just write about J. Low and be done with it :) Earlham does have a Supplement, but hopefully that won't take too long.

Well, Henry County finally lost. It was a heartbreaking scene; grown men weeping and girls hyperventilating. Absolutely tragic. They played an outstanding season, however, and my condolences to everyone who was really impacted by the loss. This does mean that the HCHS Marching Patriots have exactly NO more Friday night obligations! Senior marching band has not been that enjoyable at all. People are waaay too stupid to be able to roam around like they do. I must hope that concert will be immensely better, but I know in my heart of hearts I wait in vain. 

Speaking of vanity, I do love some classic Carly. I currently have The Con by Tegan and Sara on repeat. They are pretty rockin'. Something else particularly short of a miracle: my room has been mildly clean for nearly a week! 

I have more or less much enjoyed the time out of school, even if it means nothing other than I am not forced to lug around my backpack (woohoo Jansport). 

I may have seen my mother's Christmas shopping list for everyone. I am looking forward to Wii Music and a new camera...well, not that there was an old one...

Waffles? I should rest up now...my mother and I have a "breakfast date" with friends at precisely 7:00 in the morning. Not cool. Ha.

No comments: